Teacher's Resource Book
The Exploring Spelling Teacher's Resource Books are user-friendly and practical, and give teachers tools, ideas and concise explanations on how they can incorporate spelling into their daily plan for literacy. There is one for each level and they include lesson plans and teacher notes for each unit of the pupil's book.
Each Teacher's Resource Book contains:
- Practical guidance tips on correcting and assessing spelling
- A guide to introducing and developing spelling strategies within the classroom
- Information on the phases of spelling development and the four types of spelling knowledge
- Guidance on the implementation of natural differentiation within the classroom
- Solutions to all pupil's book activities
- Dictation sentences for every unit of the pupil's book
- Oral Language activities, extension activities and copymasters
- Language features of the writing genres explored throughout the book
- Information on how to develop a whole-school spelling policy.